Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area is a United States Government Amenity Fee Area administrated by the Bureau of Land Management. Rates and acceptable passes can be purchased at the entry station with proper identification. The RRCNCA Fee Station accepts cash and domestic checks only.
Fee and Passes
- Daily Car Fee – $7
- Daily Motorcycle, Bicycle, Pedestrian Fee – $3
- Commercial Vehicles-$5 per person
- Scenic Drive Annual Support Pass – $30
- American the Beautiful Pass (an inter-agency pass honored by the National Park Service, Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and Fish and Wildlife Service) – $80
- America the Beautiful Senior Pass (US citizens over the age of 62) – $10 one time fee
- America the Beautiful Access Pass (Lifetime pass for US citizens with a permanent disability)
- America the Beautiful Military Pass (Annual pass for US citizens who are active enlisted military personnel)
The scenic loop is open every day of the year with times changing slightly according to the season:
- October – 6 AM to 7 PM
- November through February – 6 AM to 5 PM
- March – 6 AM to 7 PM
- April through September – 6 AM to 8 PM
The Visitor Center is open every day from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Operating hours will vary on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Please call (702) 515-5350 for operating hours on these holidays.
Red Rock Canyon is located west of Las Vegas on Charleston Blvd (State Road 159). Charleston is a major east/west street that can be accessed from any north/south surface street or from the 215 Beltway.
Visitors should proceed west on Charleston. The boundary for Red Rock Canyon is approximately two miles west of the 215 Beltway/Red Rock Casino.
The Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center is located approximately four miles west of the park boundary and will be the second road that exits the right. The new Visitor Center and Museum opened in April 2010.