Are you positioned for the recovery? The market is turning. Unfortunately, the tools that kept you in the market, will not keep you in the market. Real Estate is experiencing an information explosion, in real – time. If ever there was a time to recharge, reinvent and refocus, it is now.
Unfortunately, most stagers are working in their business, instead of on their business. The great news is money is not your problem! 99% of the tools I share in this presentation are absolutely free and the rest can be done on a Diet Coke or Dollar Store budget, literally! If this session does not provide the tools that you need to reduce drudgery, get motivated, reduce the time spent with the public and make you laugh till you snort, dial 911.
This is the year you have been waiting for.
After attending this presentation you will learn:
• 5 biggest mistakes that you can possibly make in 2013
• The easiest way to raise your prices and have people happy to pay them
• The social media good bad and the ugly
• How to have a viral Facebook Business page that gets thousands of Likes
• Website analysis as to why most websites are utterly ineffective
• What not to put in your advertising
• The 3 simple tweaks that need to be implemented immediately
• Essential Apps that you are most probably not using
• 7 websites that can make your business wickedly efficient & uber profitable
• Why the marketing that worked for years is completely obsolete and medieval today Direct mail has a less than 5% return on investment. (this is why the Post Office is getting shellacked)
• Positioning, learn where to strategically place information for better feed back
• Where you place the information on Facebook, Google+ and your website page is actually more important that what you put there
• The best time to post on social media for maximum reach
• The must read books that will help you reset your business philosophy for 2013 and beyond
• Simple steps that will help you master you online presence
• A little known way to search Facebook
• Best reputation management sites on the Internet
• How to ask for and get social media testimonials
• Real Estate Road Warrior, what equipment you need and what equipment is a waste of money
• How to shoot better video for posting without making the recipient nauseous, and tips for getting the most out of you iPhone or Droid
• Learn the emergency protocols that must be implemented to avoid financial ruin.