Our professional REALTOR panel will answer the following questions and much more!
- What criteria do you use to select a home stager for your listings? In other words, what do you consider important?
- What’s the number one objection (besides cost) that home sellers state when you address having their home professionally staged, and how do you address that objection?
- What would you suggest stagers could do on a more proactive basis to help home owners understand the value of home staging?
- Many Realtors are still skeptical on the value of staging. What suggestions do you have that we as home stagers might do to promote the value of home staging to the Realtors in our area?
- Regarding promoting our own individual home staging businesses to Realtors, is there value in the investment of becoming an affiliate member of our local Board of Realtors, the Women’s Council of Realtors, or our local Chamber of Commerce?
- In your experience, do you find that the potential buyers and realtors react positively to viewing (showing) a staged home vs. a non-staged home?