If you don’t offer vacant staging in your business, you are leaving money on the table. Staging vacant homes is one of the most lucrative services home stagers offer, but most training companies don’t teach you how to do it. And let’s face it… you panic when you get that call to stage your first vacant home!
– The Pros and Cons of Offering Vacant Staging to Your Clients
– Is Staging Vacant Homes a Good Fit For You and Your Business?
– Vacant Staging Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
– How do I Furnish a Vacant Home? (Buying vs Renting)
– Steps to Staging a Vacant Home
– 7 Steps to Staging Success
Annie has been staging in Los Angeles for 8 years and was chosen the RESA 2011 Professional Home Stager of the Year. She has staged homes for Bravo’s hit show “Million Dollar Listing” and TLC’s “Property Ladder.” She has also been featured in books and articles on staging in Los Angeles Magazine, The New York Times, Costco Connection and Frontiers Magazine.
Annie recently developed the Vacant Staging Specialist course and designation for Staging and Redesign and launched it to great accolades earlier this year.
Social Media Links:
Facebook: Stage to Sell | Los Angeles Home Staging
LinkedIn: Annie Pinsker-Brown
Company Website: Stage to Sell
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (310) 384-1084