Bringing the Mojo: Everyday Staging Hacks, Tricks and Tips
As home stagers, we sometimes have more time than money, especially when starting out or during a slower period. This is the time to build up our inventory – and it is all so expensive! Enter staging hacks – ways to upcycle items you find in thrift stores or clearance aisles and ways to repurpose other items that will look great in those all-important portfolio photographs! This is also a good time to learn a few new tricks to use in your staging business: how to think outside the box to make what you DO own look amazing. In addition, we will look at ideas to solve every day staging dilemmas such as what to do if you have forgotten a certain accessory, or how to recover if you discover a new stain on the rug you brought to the staging. Useful tips for storing, maintaining and transporting your inventory will also be discussed, along with great cleaning and updating ideas to make you look like a hero in those consults. It’s all about making you shine – making you look like the expert you are!
At the end of the presentation, the audience will:
- Be empowered and inspired to create simple staging accessories and props to use in their business.
- Learn at least 7 staging tricks that can be used to alleviate staging dilemmas or issues.
- Learn 10 or more staging tips to help them in storing, maintaining and using their inventory in fresh ways.
- Learn how to find additional solutions to staging difficulties.
- Be inspired to connect with other stagers and join their local RESA chapter!