Niche marketing is one of the best ways to grow your business. Serving people 65+ represents the biggest opportunity of our lifetime. That’s why adding Senior Move Management services to your staging business is not just a wise decision; it’s an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
This course will help you:
– understand the Senior Move Management profession
– recognize the unique challenges of working with senior clients
– learn how to market and manage your Senior Move Management business.
1. Understand the range of services provided by Senior Move Managers, and how these dovetail with services provided by staging professionals.
2. Learn why working with older adults is different from working with younger populations.
3. Learn best practices for marketing and providing services.
4. Learn about resources for education, credentials and collegial support.
Margit Novack is a pioneer in Senior Move Management and a leader in the industry. Margit founded Philadelphia-based Moving Solutions in 1996, and now manages a team of 50 professionals who provide services in a tri-state area. She is Founding President of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), chairs the NASMM Ethics Compliance Committee, and developed many of the training programs offered by NASMM. In addition, Margit founded eSMMART, a website that offers online training for Senior Move Managers. eSMMART courses are requirement for NASMM Senior Move Management certification.